What information do we collect?
- IndoorEden.net collects information from you any time you register on Indooreden.net, when you place an order, when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, give feedback in a survey, respond to any electronic communication such as email, or from your active participation in any other of our sites features.
- When a purchase is made, we will request your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, payment information such as a credit card or other information. We do allow however, that you can visit the site anonymously.
- If a gift purchase is made, we will also collect information about the gift recipient so that we can fulfill their order. Any gift recipient's information that is collected is not used for any marketing purposes.
How does Indoor Eden use the information they collect?
When you register with us, purchase products, respond to one of our surveys or marketing promotions, provide feedback in a survey or marketing communication, surf our website, or utilize other features on our website, that information will be used in the following ways:
- To personalize and improve your shopping experience by delivering the specific types of content and product offerings that appeal to you most.
- To give us the opportunity to provide better customer service in responding to your customer service requests.
- To speedily process your purchases and transactions.
- To offer you a survey, contest or promotional opportunity.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. Typically these go out once per month. If you would like to be removed from our list, and no longer receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How can I opt-out, remove or modify my information with Indoor Eden?" section below. You will not receive e-mail newsletters if you have not opted-in. If you register or participate in any of our site features or marketing programs, you will be given a choice as to whether or not you would like to receive our "members-only" content and promotions through our e-mail newsletter.
How do we protect your information?
Here at Indooreden.net we understand the importance of protecting our customers' information. We initiate several security measure to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information. First, we maintain your personal information behind our secured network, and it is only accessible by a minimum number of people who have confidential, special access rights to these networks. When you purchase an item or place an order on our website, or access your personal information, we provide the use of 256-Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for transmission of that data that is then encrypted in our database and only accessed in accordance with the above terms. We use one of the leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authorities - GeoTrust. You can confirm the security of our website by clicking the GeoTrust Secured Icon.
Why do we use "cookies"?
Cookies are very small computer files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer through the Internet Web browser that you are using, if you have not turned off that feature. What a cookie does, is it allows a website or service provider to take a snapshot of your computer browser to remember specific information such as if you were already logged in, what browser you were using, operating system, digital device, etc. For example, if you fill up your shopping cart with items, our website will deposit a cookie instructing your computer to remember the items in your shopping cart when you revisit our website for a specied period of time. This also allows us to maintain specific navigation preferences or settings such as product grid view or list view, which allows for a better visitor experience. Cookies are also used to compile visitor data about site traffic and interaction such as how many pages you visit, which pages were looked at and for how long, how did you find our website, which page did you initially visit our website on and which page did you leave from, etc. This allows us to try to analyze visitor behavior to provide a much better user experience.
There is an option on Internet browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Safari,that allow you to either have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can even turn off cookies all together. However, please keep in mind that by turning off cookies, you may restrict some elements and features that may affect your shopping experience. If you choose to turn off your cookies, and by doing so it disrupts the ordering process, please keep in mind that you can still place orders over the telephone by calling us at (810) 355-1465.
Do we share or sell the information we collect to 3rd parties?
We do not provide your information by sell, trade, or free transfer to 3rd parties except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Indoor Eden L.L.C., Indooreden.net. This also does not include 3rd parties who help us with operations of our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, however, these parties are required to keep all information confidential. We also reserve the right to release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, modify or remove information you have provided to us or entered into our website?
If you need or would like to modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. You also can choose to unsubscribe at the bottom of any one of our email campaigns, and that will also automatically put a filter on our campaigns prohibiting us from sending you any marketing emails. Please provide up to 14 days to be removed from our email campaign list.
If you would like to remove all of your online account information from our secured database, sign into the "My Account" section of Indooreden.net and remove all information you would like removed. Please be advised that we are required to maintain information concerning each sale for both record keeping and serve requirements related to that transaction.
Third party links & Website References
Our goal is to provide you with the best site experience that we can possibly create. In doing so, there are times where we will reference or link to another 3rd party site. Each of these sites will have their own privacy policies that you should review if there are any concerns, and we take no responsibility or liability for the interaction between you and those 3rd party websites. Because we are concerned about the integrity of our website, we appreciate any feedback or information about these 3rd party sites.
Questions, comments and feedback
We are happy to answer any questions you have, and we appreciate any comments, concerns or feedback regarding our policy. Please fill out our contact form with any questions or concerns about privacy.
NOTICE: Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.