Experience new levels of growth and coverage with Hydrofarm’s Raptor air-cooled mega reflector. Maximize your hydroponic output with the largest wingspan on the market and the most efficient reflector in its class. Raptors are built of solid, high-performing electrocoated white paint and utilize pre-galvanized, multi-point reinforced construction for a system that can stand up to any kind of grow room conditions.
Raptor reflectors offer awesome reflector efficiency with their 95% reflective hammertone aluminum interior, as well as the most effective heat isolation and cooling on the market. Every Raptor is fully gasketed and sealed and includes a built-in 15' pre-wired lamp cord, aerodynamic built-in 5KV socket, and completely sealed tempered glass lens system.
There is also the Raptor 8 Dual Lamp model, which allows you to run two 1000-watt lamps simultaneously, mixing HPS and MH lamps if you like for balanced spectral output.
Choose the Raptor that’s right for you. All units weigh 50 pounds and are available with 8" or 6" flanges. Raptors are compatible any type of sodium (200W, 400W, 430W, 600W, 750W, and 1000W) or halide lamps (250W, 400W, 1000W). Take flight with the Raptor’s bigger, broader, brighter light coverage.
- Exclusive engineered design by Lighting Sciences
- Broad light spread allows close placement to plants for maximum light delivery in low-clearance locations
- Fully gasketed and sealed for most effective heat isolation and cooling
- Best-in-the-world 95% reflective, four-sided Alanod Hammertone aluminum interior
- Pre-galvanized multi-point reinforced construction
- Most efficient reflector in its class
- 15' pre-wired lamp cord included
- Aerodynamic design
- Built-in socket
- Completely sealed lens system
- CSA certified
Raptor Air-Cooled Reflectors
- Brand: Hydrofarm